|The West High Athletic Booster Club is proud to announce a school project you can be a part of permanently. The Wahawk Brick Plaza has been designed into the pavement of West High’s Circle Drive, located in front of Kersenbrock Auditorium and the school’s main entrance.|
|As an Alumni or friend of West High School, you have an opporutnity to purchase a brick in your own name, as a gift for someone else, or in memory of a classmate.|
|Each brick is inscribed with the person’s name (and year of graduation for alumni). The Brick Plaza is a prominent part of the recently completed West Alumni Plaza at the school’s Main Entrance, and will be seen daily by students, teachers, and community guests.|
|The bricks cost $100 each. The money generated from this brick plaza project will help fund West High School’s long-range projects.
|To purchase brick(s), please send completed order form and check or money order payable to WHABC (West High Athletic Booster Club) to:WHABC
P.O. Box 1114
Waterloo, IA 50701-1114
|City: ______________________ State: ________ Zip: _________|
|Graduation Year (if alumni): _______________________________|
|_______ Brick(s) @ $100 each = $ ___________________(total)|
|If this is a special gift for someone, would you like a gift card sent to you?
___ Yes ___ No
– Thirteen letters per line maximum (including blank spaces, periods, etc.) and three lines maximum per brick.
– Text will automatically be centered.
– Payment by check or money order must be included with this order form.
– Your gift is tax-deductible within the provisions of Federal Income Tax Law.
– The West High Brick Committee reserves the right to approve and edit all order requests.