Waterloo Schools announces ticket and admission procedures for the upcoming East vs. West girls’/boys’ basketball games Friday, January 18 in the East High Gym. In order to reduce congestion entering the game, West High fans please enter through Door 1 (Main Entrance) and East High fans please enter through Door 8 (Athletic Entrance).
The doors will open at 5:15 p.m. and the girls’ game will begin promptly at 6:00 p.m. with the boys’ game beginning no more than 25 minutes after the completion of the girls’ game. The boys’ game should start between 7:30-7:45 p.m.
After 8:30 pm, the doors will be closed and no admission will be allowed into the game.
Ticket Purchasing Procedures for High School Students:
– Any of the Waterloo Schools discipline programs (Cooperative Youth Program (CYP), Middle School Education Discipline Program (MSEDP), and High School Education Discipline Program (HSEDP)) unless a sibling is a player. A parent must accompany the student.
-Have been suspended for fighting during the current school year.
-Repeated acts of insubordination and defiance.
-Any student identified by SRO’s Jeff Harrington and Steve Newell as to having school or community concerns.
-Any student with any other major concerns per the discretion of either high school administration.
Ticket Purchasing Procedures for the General Public:
2) Any adult purchasing a ticket for an elementary or middle school student must attend the game with their student and also purchase a ticket for themselves.
3) Adults with senior passes can show their pass, along with a picture ID, at the door to gain entrance to the game.
4) East High Booster Club activity pass holders can show their activity pass and photo ID the night of the game to gain access.
5) Waterloo Schools employees may gain entry for themselves and a guest by presenting their employee ID badge. If the guest is a high school student, they will need to follow the high school guidelines listed above.
If you have any questions, contact the East High Athletic Office at 433-2475 or West High Athletic Office at 433-2707.