-Get Quick stats for you building, see upcoming calls
-Choose what kind of message (Outreach, Attendance, Emergency, Survey) you’d like to send.
*Emergency calls go to all phone numbers in your system
*Outreach calls go to main phone in Infinite Campus
Templates: pre-recorded message exist here, hover over by the right on the pencil icon and select it.
Create New Message:
1) Select create a new message.
2) Title your message clearly so you can find it again if necessary. (example: 2-hour Delay)
3) Choose which language in the language box. Do NOT mark translate. ALL Languages must be recorded to send.
-Record your message in English, click on Spanish (the box will turn orange so you know you are now in the Spanish section)
-Click Add Voice below the Voice Audio box.
-Copy the codes to record the call and email to our District Interpreters.
-Repeat steps for Bosnian making sure the word Bosnian is now in an orange box.
-They will email you the translation for the email and will let you know the call is recorded.
-Be sure to click on each language and click on the horn within the Voice Audio box to hear their recording to be sure it is done.
Follow the call prompts, using the user ID and message ID. Record your message, review the recorded message and press 9 to exit and save your message. Once you are satisfied with your recording, push the Next button at the bottom right side of your screen.
A screen will appear that shows your call has been recorded. Click the Next button at the bottom right of your screen.
4) Choose the Phone and E-mail deliveries, then click on the Next box.
5) Text option allows 140 characters for English & Spanish but only 70 for Bosnian.
Type your message in the text box. Check “Save as a Draft” at bottom if you want to keep it for future use. (Find it again on Messages Screen, Left Side Draft link) Click on the Next button when finished.
On the Select or Create Message Tab, find your message and click on the circle to the left of the message to select. Click the orange Next button at the top right of your screen to go to the Select Contacts screen.
1) Under the Site tab, choose your building. The default is always ALL.
2) Under the Type tab select if you want the call to just Staff, Students, or All. Select which group(s) you want to send the message to.
3) Leave language marked as ALL. It will prepopulate for you.
4) Under Grade, you can select down to a certain grade level and gender if you like.
5) If you already have a group established, you can choose that under the Select Groups tab. This is also where the bus lists are housed.
6) Below your selections is the total number of contacts that match the filters you chose. You can select View (in blue beside the numbers of contacts) to view the names of the students. A quick review of your filter selections will be available by clicking View Filter Selections.
7) Click on Select All Matching once you have chosen all the contacts you want the call to go out to.
8) Click on the orange Done button in the lower right.
9) You will return to the main screen for your call. Notice the languages have been populated from your search.
10) Once the calls are recorded in all
languages and the emails have been pasted you can select the date and time for the call to go out next to When. You can push the call out by selecting NOW or set a time under Later. Click on the calendar icon to select the day then click on the clock icon for a time. We generally send calls from 5:30-6:30pm. Then Click the Add Selected Date box. You will see your date and time appear under the box.
11) Click on the orange Next box to get to the delivery page.
12) Confirm your contact number and the delivery schedule. A message will pop up if you are sending to more than 75% of your contacts. This is just to make sure you want to send to that many contacts. Click the box next to the message and choose Confirm to send the message or schedule it to send out later.