School Supply List
Any student in grades 6-8 from Bunger, Carver, Central, or Hoover is asked to bring the following supplies:
Middle School Supply List
- 1 medium-sized three-ring binder
- 8 spiral notebooks
- 8 pocket folders
- 2 packages loose-leaf paper (college or wide rule)
- 12 blue or black ball-point pens (*No gel pens, please)
- 12 pencils
- 1 package of markers
- 1 package of colored pencils
- 2-4 highlighters
- 1 large box of Kleenex
Physical Education requirements: Gym shorts of appropriate length, a plain white or pink t-shirt (shirt can be worn inside out if you have one with some design or logo on it), and either a string bag or a plastic grocery bag to carry the clothes. Backpacks are NOT to be used to carry the clothing between classes.
* Parents are asked to replenish supplies as necessary
* Planners will be supplied by the schools, so assignment books need not be purchased.
* Other supplies may be required for students who participate in music.